The new ELMI CM-7S Plus is the next generation of our popular CM Benchtop series centrifuge. Our patented and completely redesigned SkySpin motor controller and a large colorful LCD display bring a new level of control and customization to the CM-7S Plus. Redesigned stainless-steel inner bowl and motor cover provide new level of safety, reliability and ease of use. CM-7S Plus is your ideal unit for PRP, PRF, Clinical, Medical, Research or any other application.
- Compact and Versatile CM-7S Plus, with its exceptionally slim design, is one of the most compact and versatile swing-out centrifuges on the market.
- Designed for safety. This centrifuge features our completely new stainless steel inner bowl, stainless steel motor cover and new and mover efficient passive cooling system. CM-7S Plus is cold room and refrigerator safe, and comes equipped with a transparent lid and automatic lid lock for extra convenience and safety.
- Designed from ground up with Medical and PRP applications in mind, our new unit includes variable brake speed, 2300 RCF (3500 RPM), hour counter, rotor imbalance and much more.
- CM-7S Plus has a huge selection of rotors and adapters to fit almost any size tube.
- FDA, CE, IEC 61010-1 and ISO 13485 certification
- SkySpinTM patented motor controller.
- Sensorless Accu-Logic architecture.
- Digital speed and balance controller.
- Increased durability.
- Smooth, noiseless and non-heating operation.
Stainless Steel Inner bowl and motor cover
Six different brake speeds.
Simultaneous display of RPM and G-Force on LCD Display
Custom programming, custom rotors and co-branding for PRP kit Manufactures
Designed in USA, Build in Europe and Supported all over the world!
|Rotor Rotation Speed||RPM||100 – 3,500|
|Timer||min||1 – 99|
|Maximum Centrifugal Force||RCF (G-Force)||2,300|
|Working Temperature Range||˚C
|from +10 up to +40
from 50 to 104
|Relative Air Moisture at 20˚C (68˚F)||%||80|
|Voltage and Frequency||V, Hz||100 – 240V; 50/60Hz|
|Maximal Consumable Power||W||250|
|Size (L x W x H)||mm
|430 x 410 x 220
16.9 x 16.1 x 8.6